I’m very happy to announce that my latest audiobook on mantra meditation is now available on CD! (It was previously available only as an electronic download of a VERY large MP3 file).
Led by Wildmind’s Bodhipaksa and yours truly, it contains everything you need to get started with a mantra chanting practice including:
- The “magical” background and history of mantras
- How mantras can help us develop centeredness and inspiration
- Preparatory exercises to open the body and free the breath
- Seven mantras chanted for listening and learning
- The meaning and symbolism of each of the seven mantras
- A print-friendly companion guide with images, pronunciation key, and musical notations
Sacred Sound is led by Bodhipaksa, who has been practicing mantra meditation since 1982, and who is the author of Wildmind: A Step-by-Step Guide to Meditation, and Living as a River: Finding Fearlessness in the Face of Change, and by Sunada, who is a life-long musician, meditation teacher, and founder of Mindful Purpose Life Coaching. The running time of the audio program is over two hours. The Companion Guide to Sacred Sound is available as a free PDF download (2.3Mb).